Chat


<3 <3 <3

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Man Rudolph can screw off

Ivan from Hip Hop Is Read had a reeal interesting post the other day, he gathered up all the lyrics that get at Giuliani & i know most people know hes mentioned in quite a few songs, but damnn i never noticed how manyyyy ..counts up to 45 songs right now lol



I'm bustin on Giuliani, he rubbin' my niggaz wrong
- Tupac Shakur; 'Deadly Combination'

'Til I meet my maker...
...and Amadou Diallo...Fuck Giuliani and Howard Seiffler
- Shyne; 'Martyr'

Get hit wit the lami, fuck Giuliani
- Lil Fame of M.O.P.; '4 Alarm Blaze'

And Giuliani steady tellin' us put down the guns
But, Amadou Diallo caught at least forty-one
- Lil Fame of M.O.P.; 'Operation Lockdown'

I got niggas in L.A. sayin "Fuck Giuliani"
- Xzibit; 'Likwit Connection'

I'm getting vexed Giuliani and 6-6-6
-Nas; 'The World Is Yours'

Throw gats to Giuliani
Flows tighter than bitches punani, try me, die G
- The Notorious B.I.G.; 'Oh My Lord'

I'm seeing body after body and our mayor Giuliani
Ain't tryin to see no black man turn to John Gotti
- The Notorious B.I.G.; 'Everyday Struggle'

I'ma smoke Pataki and Rudolph Giuli like a wooley
I keep a tooley for any moolie who act fooley
- Big L; 'WKCR Freestyle'

Duck when the mac hits or be dead before your body falls
Cause when my shotty roars we ignore Giuliani laws
- Big Pun; 'We Don't Care'

Man Rudolph can screw off! You too soft to stop us
You and your coppers should see some foot doctors
Got your burnt chest popped up, but keep your guns cocked up
Cuz all them cats that you knocked up and always gon' be locked up
- Mos Def; 'Twice Inna Lifetime'

Giuliani act Gotti, but he's punanni
- MF Grimm; 'Landslide (Remix)'

My conversation qualification is a doozy
The rude Rudy wreckin' write you off as a floozy
- C.L. Smooth; 'If It Ain't Rough, It Ain't Right'

I take and rape villages, who gon' stop him?
Not Rudy Giuliani, not Hillary Rodham
- Jay-Z; 'NYMP'

If I catch another case I'ma kill Guiliani
- 50 Cent; 'Corner Bodega'



check out the full list

No comments: