Chat


<3 <3 <3

Monday, December 31, 2007

I'ts a Celebration Bitches!

Skillz does his annual wrap up of the year..





so i asked my mom to wake me up early, & then realized i dont even know why ..i dont have to start getting ready until wayyyy later ..n theres pretty much nothin else for me to do right now? lol

a liiiiill sad seeing 2007 leave, '07 was amazing ..the people, the memories & everything ..i'll leave it like that ..i can't even do a wrap up ..it'll look like a 34920393529 page essay ..lolol


mmm k i should go take a nap considering i wont get ANY sleep tonight because when i prolly come stumbling home (lol) i have to go get ready ..having brunch with the whooole fam tomorrow!
again grrrr @ my brother living so far away he's pickin us up mad early!
..& no way im hoppin on that ferry to go there just for a couple extra hours of sleep lolol


just a few more hours & its gonna be a celebration bitches!

happy new years & be safe
! =]

No comments: